The ESOH Director plans and prioritizes environmental compliance projects. Develops standardized procedures to conduct environmental compliance programs including, identification of environmental protection facilities, assurance/quality control, and reporting to regulatory agencies, corrective actions to maintain regulatory compliance, community relations, and other related activities. The candidate will be a self-starter who can manage multiple projects while working both independently and within a team environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Oversees company’s compliance of federal, state and local safety and environmental rules and regulations
- Developing community relations tools including; Public Outreach Materials, training and guidance preparation of various brochures, pamphlets, handbooks, technical manuals, and/or workshops in order to educate the public on the CBI ESOH programs
- Analyzing future cleanup environmental challenges, problems and opportunities for CBI operations personnel and providing management with approaches to develop a program environmental investment strategy and recommendations on policies that address systemic environmental problems for our customers
- Reviewing of current program environmental, health and safety policies and procedures and advising management and affected customers of their effectiveness and recommending revisions as appropriate
- Provides technical and managerial assistance for integrating environmental science, technology, and policy
- Identifying environmental cleanup trends defined and required by Congress, Regulatory Agencies and Public Interest Groups
- Aiding in the review and update of the program regulations for environmental impact analysis on spills, ER’s involving both Hazardous and Non- Hazardous materials
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.