Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and stable industry leader that is rapidly growing and where employees are our number one asset? Are you looking for a career that rewards your accomplishments with opportunity and compensation? Do you want to do more in your career? If so we are looking for YOU.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified Human Resources Generalist to work with our company’s Human Resources team.
The human resource generalist performs duties at the professional level in the following functional areas: employee relations, employment, talent acquisition, employee retention, on-boarding, records management, affirmative action, training, payroll functions and other compliance driven activities. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The HR Generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.Must be able to plan, organize and schedule multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Maintains employee personnel files and ensures accuracy for audits.
- Maintains driver DQ/DOT files and ensures accuracy for audits.
- Manages and tracks all employee disciplinary actions.
- Assists with recruitment tasks (manages job postings, assist with scheduling interviews, maintains employment logs)
- Maintains affirmative action program; EEO-1 report annually.
- Conducts new hire on-boarding and orientation
- Administers e-Verify process and ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Manages and processes company payroll weekly and ensures accuracy.
- Accurately records employee time off reports in payroll system (inputs vacation, sick, personal day and holiday information) and maintains and distributes report of same.
- Inputs eligible salary adjustments/increases as directed by HR Director.
- Manages 401K reports to correspond with payroll.
- Reports, maintains and monitors all workers' compensation case files; follows-up on open cases.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and potential charges in a timely, e Acts as an employee relations specialist.
- Verifies and tracks department billing accuracy and processes for payment.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Assists Benefit Manager with benefits annual open enrollment and new hire enrollment and serves as a backup to employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform essential job duties.
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Full-time
Send resumes to email@example.com