Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and stable industry leader that is rapidly growing and where employees are our number one asset? Are you looking for a career that rewards your accomplishments with opportunity and compensation? Do you want to do more in your career? If so we are looking for YOU.
The Technical Support Representative IT Desktop support Associate is an entry level, self-motivated individual who under the direction of the IT Director is responsible for the daily implementation, maintenance and internal customer support of the company’s technology based information systems.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Provides hardware and desktop support to include answering and resolving internal IT tickets, replacing user’s computers as needed, assist in drive cloning and desktop implementations.
- Responsible for the daily management of company cell phones to include resolving phone issues, configure and set up user phones, manage repair process and maintain cell phone inventory
- Oversee printer toner inventory and replacement
- Administer company door swipes for set up, maintenance and deletion
- Assist with office desk phone setups
- Assist with documentation of network infrastructure and layout
- Disassemble old equipment and prepare for demolition/donation
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain and modify computer and network system software.
- Support company social media efforts.
- Occasional travel to various worksites may also be required, depending on assignment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Technical aptitude
- Relationship management
- Ethical Practice
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Full-Performance
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software operations and capabilities.
- Skill in identifying and monitoring potential operational malfunctions and programming errors.
- Skill in installing and maintaining computer hardware and software.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other staff, vendors and users.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to uncertainty and constant changes in technology.
- Ability to read and analyze technical information to determine the usefulness of hardware and software to company applications.
- Ability to understand how to effectively manipulate computer hardware, software, and network operations and capabilities.
Ability to read and interpret documents, able to write routine reports and correspondence. Excellent communication and the ability to speak effectively before groups of employees.
12th grade level or above required.
Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CompTIA A+ is required
CompTIA Network+ is beneficial
The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop or walk in the performance of essential duties and responsibilities of this job. The employee should test in the acceptable range for vision, hearing and respiratory functions.Ability to move and handle very heavy objects with appropriate tools.
Specific physical requirements include the following
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to operate personal computer equipment for a minimum of 4 hours while conducting regular work duties.
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, crawl or walk for a minimum of 4 hours while conducting regular work duties
- Ability to respond to voice commands
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform essential job duties
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Full-time