The Customer Service Representative deals with customers directly either via electronically or telephone and responds promptly and efficiently to customer inquiries. The CSR formulates resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner and provides outstanding customer service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform daily general office/clerical duties under minimal supervision
- Answers incoming calls from customers and employees and directs inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Responds to incoming emails from customers and employees and directs inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Navigation and creation of routine and emergency work orders within the corporate accounting system and distributes to appropriate personnel
- Maintains communications with the Area Administrative Supervisor, Facility Manager and VP to enhance operations of the service Center
- Creates and tracks purchase orders within corporate system
- Update work orders after completion and forward for invoicing and maintain files upon completion
- Maintain regulatory documentation for transportation of various environmental waste streams into and out of the facility as needed for annual inspections
- Maintain fleet maintenance records
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Customer Service
- Computer Proficiency
- Ethical Practice
- Conceptual Thinking
Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, talk, walk and hear. The employee should test in the acceptable range for vision, hearing and respiratory functions.
Specific physical requirements include the following:
- • Ability to lift 10-20 pounds on a consistent daily basis
- • Ability to stand, sit or walk for a minimum of 4 hours while conducting regular work duties
- • Ability to respond to voice commands
The characteristics described here are representative of the typical work conditions while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures, wet and/or humid conditions, hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and material.
Must comply with company, federal, state and local safety and environmental rules and regulations while performing daily job tasks.
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual’s race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.