Growing company is looking to add a senior accounting
professional to our team in Ft. Lauderdale. This position reports to the Controller. You will be an integral member of the accounting department.
- Primary responsibility for month-end close and financial reporting
- Working with business intelligence software within an ERP environment
- Preparing journal entries including accruals, intracompany transactions & expense allocations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L variance analysis
- Heavy fixed assets detail & accounting for capital expenditures including reporting to managers
- Provide guidance and leadership within the department
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP
This is an excellent position for a candidate looking for an outstanding career opportunity.
Applicants must be highly motivated self-starters. Excellent compensation with full
benefits package, including 401(k).
Please submit your resume in MS Word format. All responses will be treated confidentially.