Cliff Berry, Inc., a privately owned company offering comprehensive Environmental Services for over 60 years is looking for an accounting professional with a minimum of 4 years direct experience in credit and collections, and general accounting experience. In this role, you will report to the Controller and work closely with the sales and customer service departments.
- · Contacting customers directly for collection purposes
- · Credit evaluations
- · Researching discrepancies, analyzing and reconciling customer accounts
- · Review and prepare customer payments for posting
- · Working closely with billing and operations personnel to resolve customer issues
- · Resolve and process billing requests made by customers and management
- · Administer aging reports by location
- · Assisting with month-end close as needed
This is an excellent position for a candidate looking for an outstanding career opportunity who is able to work in a team environment
Excellent compensation with full benefits package, including 401(k).
Please include your salary history with submission of your resume in MS Word format. All responses will be treated confidentially
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.