Cliff Berry, Inc. is seeking a dynamic self-motivated and detail oriented Facility Manager who is responsible for assisting the Vice President, Regional Operations in overseeing the daily operations of the Jacksonville, Florida facility. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of the facility and employee performance, customer and project management and will ensure that objectives are met in a cost-effective manner that’s consistent with CBI’s quality and safety requirements.
Since 1958, the Cliff Berry brand has been providing comprehensive environmental services for local, national, and international customers by combining technical expertise and insightful problem solving proficiency. We assist our customers in developing value added programs that are cost effective and minimize risk to the environment. CBI offers more than just equipment and technological knowhow; we offer a turn-key solution prioritized by safety protocol and on-time performance. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a stable and growing business that cares about its employees? Are you energetic, flexible and desire an opportunity that is exciting and goes beyond the routine and mundane? If so we are be the right Company for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Identify and direct the training & development of facility employees
- Manage employees and managers in times of “on call” and all processes and expectations per company policy and procedures
- Requires after-hours rotating emergency response coverage based on company schedule
- Oversight of daily activities of facility personnel
- Maintain transparency of daily and weekly projects to ensure appropriate staffing and management of those resources
- Ensure all facility work is effectively managed through work orders, and dispatch of equipment and personnel appropriate to the project
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Review and manage department budget, billing and documentation
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Work in field approximately 60% of the time