Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and stable industry leader that is rapidly growing and where employees are our number one asset? Are you looking for a career that rewards your accomplishments with opportunity and compensation? Do you want to do more in your career? If so we are looking for YOU.
The Field Administration Coordinator is responsible for the cost-effective coordination and direction of field personnel and equipment to complete assigned field service projects and emergency responses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- · Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- · Fields and directs incoming calls from customers and employees
- · Directs personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understand manpower and equipment requirements to complete field service projects and emergency responses
- · Must maintain constant communications with both the Facility Manager and VP to enhance operations of the service Center
- · Creates purchase orders; schedules pick-ups and deliveries
- · Creates and coordinates with Facility Manager daily schedule for field service work, dispatching of personnel and equipment
- · Accountable for proper functions of all daily administrative activities of the Service Center
- · Performs audits of dailies and billing matching dailies with original quotation and communicates any changes to the VP; monitors dailies for accuracy and completion prior to entry
- · Responsible for job packet creation in SAP to include invoicing and billing for proper payment from customers; has authorization for pricing changes, draft, reports, etc.
- · Provides assistance with collections to assure proper extension of credit to customer
- · Responsible for the inspection, requests for service and repair of equipment and material in the service center and ensures proper return of equipment on a daily basis
- · Administers fleet maintenance program by both scheduling and communication with VP and/or Shop Manager in Ft. Lauderdale
- · Responsible for all office administration including driver hours, payroll administration, DVIR administration and conducting audits of driver logs
- · Acts as the on-call coordinator on an as needed basis
- · Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- · Performs other duties as assigned
- · Customer Service
- · Communication
- · Computer Proficiency
- · Ethical Practice
- · Conceptual Thinking
- · Project Management
Preferred Education and Experience
- · Experience with ERP software a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, talk, walk and hear. The employee should test in the acceptable range for vision, hearing and respiratory functions.
Specific physical requirements include the following:
- • Ability to lift 10-20 pounds on a consistent daily basis
- • Ability to stand, sit or walk for a minimum of 4 hours while conducting regular work duties
- • Ability to respond to voice commands
The characteristics described here are representative of the typical work conditions while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures, wet and/or humid conditions, hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and material.
Must comply with company, federal, state and local safety and environmental rules and regulations while performing daily job tasks.
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.